Acceptance of Terms and Conditions for Participation in The Manifestation Accelerator VIP Coaching
THE MANIFESTATION ACCELERATOR VIP COACHING
Client Terms of Enrollment
Your Manifestation Accelerator VIP Coaching Program Includes:
- Manifestation Accelerator VIP Online Module Materials ($3,997 value)
- Weekly Call Coaching Sessions with Scott Haug ($14,997 value)
- Full-Access to Private Facebook Support Group ($447 value)
Total Fee for The Manifestation Accelerator VIP Coaching: $997 a month USD until the CLIENT cancels.
This Acceptance of Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement“) and the applicable registration or order form (the “Registration Form“) for participation in Manifestation Accelerator VIP Coaching and its related courses, materials, websites and associated programs (collectively referred to as the “Program”) sets forth the terms of the relationship between the OpulenceMindset.com, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Scott Haug”), and you as the purchaser or consumer (“you” or “Client”) as it relates to the Program.
The service provided to the CLIENT is as per the program outline above. All information provided by the CLIENT will be kept strictly confidential. The CLIENT understands that coaching is not advice; psychotherapy or counseling and those professional referrals will be given if needed. The CLIENT enters into coaching with the understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
The CLIENT(s) agrees to the following:
- Term of Agreement.The term of this Agreement shall begin upon Scott Haug’s acceptance of your enrollment in the Program (the “Effective Date”) and shall end upon completion of the Program for which Scott Haug has accepted your enrollment or upon termination by either Party. Either you or Scott Haug may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other Party written notice of termination. Termination will not, however, release either Party from any obligations that arose prior to the date of termination.
- Program Participation Payments.In consideration of the products and services provided as part of the Program, you agree to pay Scott Haug the applicable amount(s) agreed upon during the enrollment process (the “Program Payment”). Scott Haug must receive full payment of the agreed upon Program Payment before any products, services or other benefits of the Program will be provided to you, including the sending of materials, attendance at in-person events, and/or scheduling or holding coaching sessions. The CLIENT may cancel their membership within 24 hours of next scheduled monthly payment, which will delete all remaining future monthly payments and unsubscribe them from the program. If the CLIENT does not cancel within 24 hours of next scheduled monthly payment, they must adhere and pay to their next monthly payment into the program. Failure to make any payment or otherwise deviate from any payment terms agreed to by the Parties during or after your enrollment to the Program will result in all Program products and services being suspended until payment is made. Suspension of Program products and services, however, does not release you from the obligation to make all payments owed to Scott Haug for participation in the Program or for other fees associated with your enrollment in the Program or the receipt of any products or services.
- Program Description. During the course of the program you will have inside access to the Manifestation Accelerator VIP Coaching materials, weekly online coaching sessions, access to a private Facebook Group, and Scott’s personal book and article recommendations for increased success. Throughout your membership you will receive weekly action items and tips, exclusive access to intimate calls with Scott focused on your personal goals and lessons that will support your continued growth covering such topics as mindset and manifestation. The CLIENT will lose all access if they cancel the program monthly payments.
- Program Participation at Your Own Risk.You acknowledge and agree that you are not guaranteed to achieve any specific personal, professional or financial results or earn any specific amount of income by participating in the Program. Scott Haug makes no promises, representations or warranties concerning the viability of any goals, aspirations or endeavors you may identify or choose to pursue during or as a result of your participation in the Program. You agree to participate in the Program at your own risk. Program information, services and products are used at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any decisions and actions that result from your use of such information, products and services. Scott Haug does not provide psychological, investment or financial advice.
- No Refunds.Unless otherwise provided herein, the funds paid for Program participation, including the Program Payment, any Wait List Deposit, and for any other products, services or materials are nonrefundable. All funds paid by you are deemed earned by Scott Haug upon receipt.
- Ownership Rights and Proprietary Information.Scott Haug and its affiliated entities own all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights throughout the world) relating to any and all works of authorship, designs, know-how, ideas, course materials, products, services and information made by Scott Haug (or its affiliated entities) or conceived or reduced to practice, in whole or in part, by Scott Haug (or its affiliated entities) in connection with the Program or any Proprietary Information (as defined below). You agree that all materials provided by Scott Haug as part of the Program, which are confidential and proprietary in nature, will constitute Scott Haug’s “Proprietary Information.” You will hold in confidence and not disclose or copy any Proprietary Information, except with the prior written consent of Scott Haug.
- Intellectual Property.You recognize and acknowledge that the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, patents and copyrighted materials (the “Scott Haug Intellectual Property”) associated with the Program and their associated websites are proprietary to Scott Haug and its affiliated entities. You will not take any action that would interfere with or infringe upon the Scott Haug Intellectual Property, including, but not limited to: (i) duplication or creation of works (including any derivative works) that are the same or substantially similar to the Scott Haug Intellectual Property; (ii) registration, creation or use of trademarks, service marks or domain names that are the same or substantially similar to the Scott Haug Intellectual Property; (iii) use, manufacture, import, or sales of any product or service that infringes upon the Scott Haug Intellectual Property; (iv) use of any Scott Haug Intellectual Property in any social media website, newsgroup, page, association, broadcast or other designation without the express written consent of Scott Haug and (v) any action that would pass off or create the appearance of an association with or endorsement by Scott Haug.
- Indemnification.You will indemnify, hold harmless and defend Scott Haug (as well as its members, employees, instructors, vendors, independent contractors, service professionals and affiliated entities) from and against any and all claims, expenses, costs, causes of action and damages (including those for personal injury, property damage and reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from or arising out of your actions, your participation in the Program or your violation of this Agreement or applicable law.
- Assignment.You may not assign this Agreement (or any obligations under this Agreement), by operation of law or otherwise, without Scott Haug’s prior written consent.
- Client Coachability.If the coach, at his sole discretion, determines that the client is not the right fit for the program, deemed uncoachable or disruptive, they will be removed from the program and lose all privileges and deliverables of the course and contract and will not be granted a refund.
- Limitation of Liability. Scott Haug (as well as its members, employees, instructors, vendors, independent contractors, service professionals and affiliated entities) shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any nature (including but not limited to claims for personal injury, property damage, losses of revenue, profits, use or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or your participation in the Program, even if Scott Haug or its affiliated entities knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Further, Scott Haug’s aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the applicable Program will not exceed the total amounts paid or payable by you under the Program.
- Governing Law; Class Action Waiver.This Agreement will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You irrevocably and unconditionally waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any right you may have to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants in any class action against Scott Haug, or any of its affiliated entities, now or hereafter pending relating to transactions evidenced by this Agreement or similar transactions.
- Legal Age.By entering into this Agreement, you represent and acknowledge that you are of legal age in the state of your residency.
- Relationship of Parties.You agree that by participating in the Program you are acting as a participant, and you are responsible for determining your own business activities. Nothing in this Agreement will create a partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the Parties.
- Miscellaneous.If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Scott Haug’s failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of Scott Haug’s right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. This Agreement, along with the Registration Form for the Program, constitutes the entire understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, and revokes and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, proposals or understandings, whether electronic, oral or written, between the Parties and is intended as a final expression of their agreement.
The CLIENT’s consent on this agreement indicates compliance with the above requests and understanding of the services provided.